- Contact Us / Privacy
TFF (UF, MF) Membrane Systems
Your preference for membrane supplier and configuration, our design, engineering and fabrication of a tangiential flow (TFF) system built around your preferred format. LEWA built TFF systems, hollow fiber and cassette, are operating in the world's leading biomanufacturer's in concentration, purification and formulation (UF/DF) applications.
You will find no better partner for manufacturing TFF / membrane systems than the team at the LEWA Bioprocess Group. Many of our staff come from biotech users as well as all the major membrane suppliers. We understand fluid dynamics—and the end-to-end requirements of your downstream purification processes—so LEWA can provide membrane separation solutions, customized to your process, which allow you to:
- Use your preferred format - we aren't a membrane manufacturer so we build what you want - not what we want to sell you as a consumable
- Implement robust automation and process control through smart and flexible user adaptable control system by LEWA
- Have a GMP compliant system that is built specifically to your process requirements
- Deal with a company that is big enough to innovate, small enough to listen
- Have FAT and Turn Over Packages that assure you of a job done right
Like all of our long-term customers, you will benefit from rock-solid technical and commercial certainty for the quality of your formulations.
Please ask us to share specific examples of the reliability and efficiency gains we've helped our customers achieve.
We offer solutions for membranes including:
· Hollow Fiber (HF)
· Cassette (flat sheet)
· Tanks and controls for TFF systems
· UF/DF (diafiltration) Systems
· Normal flow (MF cartridge) package skids
Take a tour of our facility / capabilities with this short video.